HP Pavilion tx2600 Series Battery Description
This Li-ion replacement battery for HP Pavilion tx2600 Seriesis 100% compatible and will meet or exceeds original specification. Long enough battery life is essential to optimizing your productivity while in meetings or traveling. All replacement batteries and adapters supplied by hp-laptop-batteries.com have passed strict quality assurance procedures and have been tested for safety to achieve international standards such as CE, UL Listed.
- Factory direct price, 100% quality control assurance
- Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet. 30days fund return, 1 year warranty
- Fast Shipping, Usually Ships in 3 to 7 business days.
- Please be advised that this item is compatible replacement but not genuine product.
If I overcharge my laptop HP Pavilion tx2600 Series battery, will the life span decrease?
First it’s important to understand what overcharging is:
- Over-charging occurs when the charger keeps the HP Pavilion tx2600 Series battery at a temperature that is warm to touch (body temperature) while in ready condition.
- Li-ion HP Pavilion tx2600 Series batteries have built-in controller chips which prevent it from overcharging, as they can explode if overcharged. Overcharging does not affect the life span other than potentially destroying your battery.
- A Li-ion-based laptop battery should never be allowed to get warm in a charger. If you have this happen, the laptop battery is no good or the charger is not working properly. Don’t continue to use the battery or charger if this happens.
- A Li-ion HP Pavilion tx2600 Series battery may be damaged by extensive overcharging (continuously on a charger for more than 24 hours). Damage to the battery from overcharging would only occur in the very unlikely event of a malfunction of the charging system.
What is the difference between a standard and extended battery?
Standard battery is just like OEM battery which has the same capacity, size and shape as the battery that packed with your laptop computer/notebook. Extended battery has the same size and shape as the original OEM battery but has a larger capacity and more accommodated battery cells than OEM battery. Extended battery might protrude from the laptop to accommodate the larger number of cells. Therefore, extended battery offers more power and work longer per charge. All in all, standard battery is suitable for those people who can easily access to electricity. Extended battery is welcomed for tourismtravelers,business travelers and other people that not convenient to charge their laptop battery or power-eater smart cellphone battery during their trips.
How to Care And Maintenance your new replacement HP Pavilion tx2600 Series battery?
- Usually new HP Pavilion tx2600 Series battery comes in a discharged condition and it must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- Use a full charge cycle before recharging. All laptop batteries in our site are Li-ion batteries, so, they do not have memory which you might find in NiCad batteries. However, each chemistry has a limited number of charge cycles, so use a full charge cycle before re-charging to maximize your battery usage. When charging your notebook battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. Don’t worry, this is normal with rechargeable batteries. Just simply remove the laptop battery from the laptop and repeat the charging procedure.
- Try To avoid over-charging, especially, do not let your laptop battery over discharge. It is normal for laptop battery to become warm when charge and use you battery. The battery exhaust much faster under the high temperature, you should avoid using your laptop battery in shady, cool place. Hit the battery, and other acts will also accelerate depletion of battery. So, pay attention to your battery as much as possible.
- If you don't use your HP Pavilion tx2600 Series laptop batteries for 1 month or longer, you should remove the battery from your notebook, make sure leave your battery power about 40%, stored in a shade, cool, dry place away from heat, metal objects and direct sunlight, but not in the refrigerator. It’s objected strongly store your laptop laptop battery for over three months without any using. A charged HP laptop battery will eventually loses its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period.
More information about laptop battery life
How to Fix an HP Laptop Battery Drain
How to Charge a HP Laptop Battery
Laptop look dead? Try to change the BIOS battery
How can I charge laptop battery when DC jack is broken inside?
My HP Pavilion Laptop battery doesn't last for more than 10 minutes. What is the problem?
How do I make my HP laptop detect my replacement battery?
Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In-Stock item will be shipped once the item is located in stock. Order your replacement battery for HP Pavilion tx2600 Series before 2:30 pm Pacific Time we can ship the same day. Delivery fee may differ with shipping country and method. It will be calculated automatically according to your selections during the checkout process. All orders placed on the weekend will ship the following Monday.
|Standard Flat Rate||500||1||4.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||600||501||5.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||700||601||6.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||800||701||7.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||900||801||8.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||1000||901||9.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||1500||1001||14.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||2000||1501||26.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||2500||2001||32.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Standard Flat Rate||3000||2501||40.99||5 - 10 Business Days|
|Courier||500||1||28.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||700||501||30.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||900||701||32.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||1000||901||35.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||1300||1001||38.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||1500||1301||40.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||1800||1501||43.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||2000||1801||45.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||2500||2001||49.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||3000||2501||54.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||3500||3001||59.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||4000||3501||64.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||4500||4001||69.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||5000||4501||74.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||5500||5001||79.99||2 - 7 Business Days|
|Courier||6000||5501||85.99||2 - 7 Business Days|